join our tiny house company and crew
The Tiny SMART House company is busier than ever and we are currently hiring for the following positions —
ENTRY LEVEL CARPENTER
Growing business in booming and unique industry looking for general laborers for full time employment at manufacturing facility. This is a year round, physical job, in which you would be often exposed to the weather.
Must be reliable, flexible, hard working, and able to prioritize and deal with the fast pace of manufacturing. Duties will vary, based on experience; everything from cleaning, heavy lifting, using hand and power tools, to project management, materials management, inventory, etc. If you have the skills, we’ll put them to use.
Experience with residential construction, including but not limited to: finish work, framing, siding, flooring, window and door installation, plumbing, or electrical, a plus, but not required.
Common sense and a willingness to learn and follow directions are absolutely required. We are willing to train the right applicant.
Opportunities for advancement. Compensation based on experience, starting at $10/hr for the inexperienced who are dedicated and willing to learn.
Apply by sending your resume in WORD or PDF format to: info @tinysmarthouse.com
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email
SALES & MARKETING REP
We are seeking someone who is energetic, personable, driven, and responsible for a part to full time position in sales/marketing. You must possess great communication skills, both written and verbal, computer & tech savvy, and be flexible and adaptable. Experience with RV, construction, real estate, or tiny home sales a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• First contact for clients: telephone and email correspondence as well as possible walk-‐in inquiries and/or scheduled tours
• Assist customers in selecting the product which best fits their needs by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses. Advise on towing requirements if applicable
• Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
• Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
• Follow up and commit to a no‐pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
• Recording and tracking leads and potential client info
• Develop and send marketing correspondence, including website upkeep
• Generate ideas to exceed sales goals and demonstrate best revenue‐generating practices to the team and organization
• Schedule meetings with designers and owner
• Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with customers, co-workers and management
• Basic computer skills to review inventory and enter customer information
Position has flexible hours, and your passion to generate sales will be rewarded through a commission-driven pay plan
Send resume in WORD or PDF format to: info @tinysmarthouse.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
No phone calls please
Thank you so much for your interest in Tiny SMART House!