Are your houses oversize loads?

Our standard Tiny SMART House width of 8’6″ does NOT require a trip permit on most major roadways. Choosing a wider trailer will require that you obtain a special wide-load permit and in some situations, one or two flag cars, to legally transport it down a roadway. Wide load permits are fairly simple and inexpensive to obtain, so many people find it worthwhile to have extra interior width. In all cases, please check your state or local motor vehicle department.